Reasonable Doubt season 2

Good news Reasonable Doubt fans,
they’re returning for season 2 on
Wednesday June 13. Sadly due to
prior obligations,
Melissa Lewkowicz didn’t
return this year.
Detective Chris Anderson was
joined by an attorney from
California’s Bay area named
Fatima Silva.
I’ve had a chance to give
her an interview.
(Courtesy of Painless TV)
Q. What is it like to work
with Detective Chris?
A. Honestly? It's a total nightmare.
Just kidding! Chris Anderson
is a down-to-earth, hard-working,
God-fearing, old-school gentleman.
What you see on television is
exactly what he is like in person.
I look up to him (literally & figuratively).
It was an honor to work beside him
throughout this process.

Q. You represent clients on both

the plaintiff and defense side.
Is there a difference on how you
approach them, or do you look at
each case from both sides?
A. Oh yes, the two are very different.
On the Plaintiff side, I represent
individuals who suffered a personal
injury as a result of another's
negligence, etc. On the Defense side,
I represent individuals who are accused
of committing a crime. Although the
two areas of law can often intersect,
they are very different. But in both
areas of law, my client is a person,
which means I spend a lot of time
speaking with them, making sure
they understand the process, and
consulting with them along the way.
(I believe the network took that portion
of my biography from my website and
in that context, I was talking about how
I have represented both plaintiff and
defense in personal injury matters.
But I didn't do defense work in that area
long because I was representing insurance
companies and that's not something
I wanted to do.)

Q. Are you new to television?
A. 100%. First time in front of a camera.

Q. I read somewhere you sing in

a cover band. What kind of music?
Are you willing to show us your stuff?
A. Ha. Yes, I used to sing with a
wedding cover band.
They sang all types of music.
I have slowed down with that since
work and the show have taken up most
of my life these days.
(Courtesy of  Det Anderson)
Detective Chris also answered a
couple questions for me.


Q. How do you feel about the new season?
A. This Season you’ll see hard
hitting Investigations, emotional plea’s
from heart broken families looking for answers.


Q. How do you feel about your new partner?
A. I love Fatima, she’s extremely
knowledgeable and passionate for Justice
but she’s also hilariously funny.
(Courtesy of Det Anderson)
Thank you Fatima and Chris for taking
the time to answer my questions.

According to Painless Productions
on Twitter: Detective Chris Anderson
“reinvestigates a horrific nightclub murder
on an all new Reasonable Doubt.
Catch the episode early on Discovery ID’s
ID Go app beginning Friday, May 25th!”
Check it out here ID Go App
(Courtesy of Pinless TV)
Hope everyone watches the new season
with us. We’ll be on Twitter
@GeekGoddess9774 and my daughter
@NerdQueenUSA if you want to live
tweet with us.


Tweets to follow:
@painlesstv
@DiscoveryID
@Det_CAnderson
@fatimasilvaesq
@Desmahollywood
@RobRosen14

Comments

  1. I would like to see a second show where you authorize further investigation on questionable convictions to see how they turned out

    ReplyDelete
  2. it would be nice to see follow up shows

    ReplyDelete
  3. 100% Agree 💯 with everyone, WE NEED MORE UPDATES ON EACH ONE OF THE EPISODES,so we can see where it goes with the ones you help try and the person out of prison. I hate when they end and we don't know

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

LOOSE LIPS